Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pictures to Satisfy Your Cole Cravings

Cole is getting so big that most of you (with the exception of those who have visited us this summer) will not recognize him. He is almost as heavy as Bryce and almost ready to walk, although I am totally okay with him not walking yet. At only 10 months he was out of his 12 month clothes and onto 18 month size! And he is such a happy baby. He smiles at everyone and even when he is dead tired he is smiling and laughing. He also has a mind of his own - for example, he hates getting his diaper changed and getting dressed. If I don't keep a firm hand on his leg or torso, he will turn around and crawl away as fast as he can, usually laughing and with a bare bum. He also wants to be big so badly so he can play with his brothers. Every day that it is warm outside I send all three out on the trampoline. Since it has an enclosure I just zip up the little door and they play forever together. Here are some pictures to keep you satisfied until you can see him for yourself.

We are trying to take Cole's pacifier away from him (with no luck). Here he found a sock that replaced the pacifier temporarily until he found another one. Recognize the shirt Carissa??

We like to start our children out early with soda. Cole doesn't usually play with toys - he prefers empty bottles, keys, and a working cell phone (he won't play with the broken ones!) This is Cole's first attempt at eating spaghetti himself. He loves it (as he does most food) but it was so time-consuming to clean that I only let him feed himself spaghetti if he is a) taking a bath right after or b) I have extra-super energy, which doesn't happen all too often.

He like to play in our shower, even if no one is showering. This results in wet clothes, and I worry about him falling on that hard tile, but he loves to play in there and hear his echo.



He loves bath time and will come crawling in from where ever he is to take a bath and will cry when I take him out.

Cole out on the deck. We were blowing bubbles and he was loving it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You! I can't believe how big he is. My eyes started watering when I saw those pictures (this pregnancy is getting to me). So much for Cole being the baby of the family, he is the same size as Luke. He is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys in a month. Congrats on 6 Years.

Kelli said...

I can't believe it's been almost a year since we've seen him! Last time he was barely a month old, how sad is that? Another reason I hate Ohio!!! He is a cute boy, I can't wait to see him soon (as well as the rest of your fam).

Cee Cee's Blog said...

watch when I come, I will be the first person he will walk too!! haha just kidding. He is sooooo CUTE!!

Stina said...

I can't believe he's almost as big as Bryce. He was supposed to stay so little. I love his smile!!

Carissa Poyfair said...

He really is the cutest little kid! Yes, I recognized that shirt right away. I loved it on Jack. Seriously it's so sad that I only saw him as a newborn and now he will be such a big boy when we see you all in November!

Ana Lee said...

Cole is so cute! And what a beautiful shower :)

Roger and Janalyn said...

Hey- we are sure excited to see you guys so soon! I have a question about the cute gift that you gave mom. The one with the family tree in the frame. Would you be willing to share how to make it. I was wanting to make one for my mom for Christmas. Let me know!!!! THanks