Okay, so they are cheap-o Walmart shoes. But for a girl (remember we got them for Bryce? See post. below). I want a girl! These have been sitting on my counter over the weekend because I need to put them somewhere so I remember to take them to Kelli when I visit Ohio in May, and all weekend I have been looking at them and wondering if I should keep them, you know, just in case. But I have this fear I won't ever have a girl! Now don't go thinking that I'm not happy with my boys. I wouldn't trade any of them for a girl, but I would like to have some reassurance or guarantee that a little baby girl is in my future! I've had people tell me that you can do certain things to "get" a girl, but one of my friends is pregnant with her 4th boy, and she said she did all those "things" and it didn't work. WHAT!?! Now I have to just hope (and beg and plead and barter and promise all kinds of things) that Heavenly Father knows what he is doing - and is saving my little princess for last (fingers crossed!). So I need to put away these shoes, because even though we aren't trying for another baby for quite awhile, seeing these shoes is making me sort of want to change my plans...just don't tell Bryan!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Who Knew What These Shoes Could Do?
Posted by Celeste Pearson at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
She is waiting, save the best for last remember!? ;)
She will come! She just wanted to have more boys ahead of her to watch out for her!!!
I've heard from multiple sources that the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" is the best book out there. Anyway, who needs a girl when Bryce wore those shoes so adorably?! You better not start trying to get your girl before the cruise though! When you do get her though, she will be the cutest and most protected Pearson out there!
Remember what the necklace said? You'd have four kids--and the fourth would be a girl. The necklace is never wrong!!
You're a Pearson now. Sometimes it takes 8 to get the girl. And there's not a single one of the 7 boys we'd trade for girls because we love them way too much!!!!
Don't tell Bryan? Does he not read your blog? And it's okay that you're an Indian giver and you're now not giving me those cute shoes...just kidding. She has plenty of shoes =)
Post a Comment