Yesterday we were coming home from a birthday party at the park. It was for two little boys of a friend of mine from high school. I got to see some old friends and meet their wives, and so on the way home Bryan and I were talking about how different things were with all our friends married and I was saying how nice the wives were.
Rix, sitting in the back, said, "Mom, I don't know who I'm going to marry when I get older. Can you figure it out for me?"
Sure honey. I'll work on that for you.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Arranged Marriage?
Posted by Celeste Pearson at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I would totally take this as an opportunity to find a really nice wife from a nice family. You'll just need to remind him in like 18 years that he gave you permission.
haha that is too cute!
Can I help???
Stina, I know you are an excellent matchmaker - Jordyn's future husband is totally cute and comes from a great family. You expertise would be greatly appreciated :)
Post a Comment