I am a huge fan of the first Reflections of Christ. I loved the book, the CD's music is awesome, and the DVD is amazing. The first Reflections tells about his life, his ministry, and his death. Well, they must know I love them, because they have created a new installment that tells about Christ's coming to the Americas (basically the story of Third Nephi). Below is a link to the website. You can watch the slide show set to music, watch a slide show of just pictures, and watch behind the scene footage of some of the photo shoots.
http://anothertestamentofchrist.com.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Reflections of Christ
Posted by Celeste Pearson at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I loved this! It was so powerful. Thanks for sharing!
I love your families are forever blinkie! You should go into the code where it says href="http://www.shabbyblogs.com/" and in between the quotes put http://www.mormon.org/
Thanks for sharing this!
I can't wait to watch this when I get a minute. I've never heard of it--unless it's from the authors of the book Dave & Lindsay gave Mom for Christmas...
Same photographer Stina. Just a different set of photos! He is amazing!
Post a Comment