Bryan has been trying to eat healthier lately. He is eating smaller portions, choosing low calorie dressings, and omitting things like mayo from his sandwiches. He is looking good! But the best part of it all? He is drinking diet sodas.
Say what?
Did you read that correctly?
I'll say it again. He is drinking Diet. Soda.
I am so proud. We don't have it all the time. Water is usually what we have at meals. But last night we went to Dairy Queen to grab a quick dinner and he ordered Diet Pepsi with his meal.
Score!
At Fred Meyer we were grabbing some soda for our road trip to Utah (we'll stock up here so we don't spend a fortune buying them at gas stations along the way). I grabbed the new Mountain Dew White Out case, since I knew Bryan liked the new kind of Dew. And he put it back. And grabbed a Diet Dew.
Score!
I know some of you don't drink soda (and some of you silently, and not so silently, judge us :) You know you do!) but we really don't have it all the time! What I love is that Bryan is making small life changes to be healthier, and cutting out sugar and all those calories is really helping him, especially because he used to have regular soda almost every day. Now to work on Crazy Uncle Dave... :)
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Success is Sweet (well, artificially sweet)
Posted by Celeste Pearson at 8:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I've totally noticed him eating healthier too. Now we need to work on Dave AND Adam! I'm surprised he put back the White Out Dew for the Diet. Way to go!
And I'm totally judging you... Lol! I am a professed soda addict to anyone can judge me! I admit to it!
Post a Comment