Our zoo has a new area called Animal Avenue and it's pretty cool, although I think my kids will enjoy it more when they are older. Most of the toys require more strength and coordination they they have, and they aren't quite tall enough for it. But there was this one bucket chair that was slightly tilted, so you could spin yourself around and around and get all dizzy. But instead of letting Rix and Bryce go round and round by themselves, I helped out - and the results were hilarious (at least I thought they were!). I think someone called CPS on me - Carissa help me!
Here is Rix in the chair. I am helping him spin, and he gets going really fast. Towards the end, notice that his head goes back because he can't keep it up anymore!
This is what happened when Rix got off. I was trying to get him to stand up straight, but he was so off in his balance that he kept falling - it was so funny. My mom and I almost peed our pants (not really, it's a figure of speech!) but there was a small crowd watching this. I'm sure they thought I was the worst parent ever.
After Rix's little episode, Bryce wanted a try. He didn't love being spun around, but he didn't freak out. Bryce isn't always super adventerous. Anyway, I will apologize in advance for the video. My camera was still on "movie mode" and my mom thought she was taking a picture when instead she was taping - but what she caught was crazy! Only watch the first part of the video (the rest is my mom not realizing she is taping) and focus on Bryce's eyes! ALso notice the expression on his face - I don't think he knows what just happened!
Is this abuse??? :)
Friday, June 27, 2008
Parental Abuse at the Zoo
Posted by Celeste Pearson at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That is hillarious!! I love doing that to little kids! haha that is so funny that I almost peed my pants!
Okay, that is not abuse, it's hilarious. I was crying I was laughing so hard! I am so sad we aren't coming to Washington for a while because that place looks awesome- well, I'm mainly sad that I can't do the same things to my own kids. Haha. Our zoo is so lame compared to yours! Anyway, that was hilarious, and Mom's laugh makes it even funnier!
That is way way funny. And Rix is so so big! We'll have to torture my kids when we go with you guys a month! Yeah!
Word up Celeste! I heard your mom laughing on the tape, it was funny! You look FABULOUS by the way. How do you loose that baby weight so quickly? So that is really crazy that Bryan knows those people. I don't know any of the names except for Kathy who lives in Wyoming. She is the one who set the whole thing up. Anyway, it is good "blog stalk" you! LOL. I don't think I am going to make a personal one because well I am a bit of a slacker. Laters...tell the family hello. Oh yeah, if you are ever here you better call us! How is Kory?
Hilarious! I loved watching it, so did Hayden who said he wanted to go with Rix, so next time we are in Washington lets plan that. I loved that Rix couldn't walk, it looked like he was trying to get away from you or something but it was hilarious to watch.
Post a Comment