C'mon. All my trusty blog followers! You know you have been dying to know how we spent our last couple days in Utah, right? Don't lie. You have.
After the trek, we all came home and....showered. That's right. We were so dirty. I bathed my dirty children. I showered my nasty self. And then we were all clean and wonderful and sooooo tired! We were treated to Dairy Keen for dinner, where I was still feeling sick and I sadly didn't eat much. What a waste of wonderful food! Don't worry. I'll make up for it the next time we go there. Trust me.
Thursday we went down and saw Kelli again. Thursdays are $4 days at Jumping Jacks, a place that is like a dream world for my kids. It's basically a huge room with several bouncy houses and slides. Yup. Dream world for my kids. They only thing that would make it better for them would be a built-in McDonalds so they never had to leave. Bryan and I even tried out the slides. They are pretty fun. And really fast. Cole went down before I did, and I thought I was going to run the poor guy over! My kids and Kelli's kids had a blast together!

Most of my pictures look like this. If the kids weren't running they were jumping. And totally not paying attention to me.
This place was fun! It was like a big boxing ring for little kids. Right up my kids' alley!
I love this picture of Roman. He is pounding that thing! At least Hayden stopped long enough to smile for me.
There was an online radio station there called munchkinradio.com. He had a prize wheel to spend and really cranked out the kiddie music (he even played some from Phineas and Ferb!).
Cole spent quite a bit of time here.
Kelli and Roman
The face says it all.
After jumping forever and working up an appetite, Kelli and I and Bryan hauled the kiddos to Christina's house for craft day! It was super fun and easy! I love me a good craft, but I'm pretty lazy when it comes to crafting. It has to be all set up for me with everything I need to complete it or I will never do it.
Rix wanted to help me paint. He was a great helper, very determined and stuck with it, but his painting skills are seriously lacking.
Kelli is almost done!
See how serious we are? We are serious crafters people!
I took this picture for Kelli because, well, this is a milestone for cute little Aubrey. She got into the water. By herself. And didn't freak out.
After crafts, we headed to Kory and Ana Lee's house because they were so kind and were willing to watch our three little crazies while Bryan and I went to dinner with his family. Bryan's mom wanted all of us to go to Melting Pot for her birthday, and I am so not one to say no to the Melting Pot!
We had a blast at the restaurant. We were all (and by all I mean ALL of us) were at least 30 minutes late for our reservation. Luckily they weren't busy and didn't give our table away. Phew! We should work on that being on time thing. Anyway, the food was amazing and the company was even better. I'm sure I worked off all the calories I ate from laughing!
Dang. I'm pasty. But on a side note, that steak was yummy!
Stina's trying to show Cindy that kissing lobster's is the new thing. She makes it look good!
Cindy gave in to the pressure.
On Friday we went to Ana Lee and Kory's house for a BBQ.
My kids love them!
Ana Lee with the boys!
On Saturday we went swimming in Kamas again, something my kids request every time we go to Utah, and then had a family BBQ in Heber. After the BBQ the uncles taught Rix how to shoot. Not my favorite thing, but I know they are big on safety and Rix loved it!
I love this. Shooting with a balloon attached to you.
Rix learned the hard way to keep the scope away from his eye. He had this sad little ring around his right eye.
Rix got pretty good at shooting the targets!
4 comments:
I love how much you were able to fit on during your vacation! Can't wait to see you guys again!
I wish December was next month. We had a blast with you guys and can't wait to see you again. I think my family needs to take a vacation, and come see you guys.
HA....Rog should have a balloon around his hand EVERY time he shoots....maybe the deer would just stop and stare so long that he could get a real big one! Fun times! I like Kristen cannot wait until December 8th! It is going to be the bestest of the bestestest.....did you catch that?
So, why do they have a balloon on them when they shoot? I'm so confused. And dang, Celeste, you were super busy on your trip! No wonder you were sick! I'm glad you had fun and you really aren't helping out in my jealousy about not being able to go to Utah any time soon :(
Post a Comment