Thursday, July 22, 2010

Liking Horses is Not Genetic

And I know this because Bryan loves horses.

Cole? Not so much.

We went to the ranch while in Utah this last time (I'll post Utah pictures next!!) and thought it would be fun to let the boys take a horse ride. Who knew Cole would freak out? Needless to say, whenever we brought up horses, Cole would make sure we understood that daddy was going to ride the horse, not him.

5 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

I was torn on laughing at the poor guy and feeling really bad for him! His scream and cry are really sad!

Andrea M said...

Horses are NOT my favorite things either, and I grew up to be a normal adult (whatever normal is). When I was 6 years old I went to Montana to visit my aunt and uncle and they decided to let me ride one of their horses. They put me on this horse bareback, right after they had cut his mane off, then let me loose. Apparently he wanted me off of him pronto, so that is what he did. He started running really fast, which then made their dog jump the corral fence, which made the horse start bucking...which made me fall off said horse, which made me land in a far away pile of bricks...which make me NOT like horses. Poor Cole. I feel for him!

Kelli said...

Are you sure he's Bryan's child?

Mike & Bekah +4 said...

Too funny! Poor little man...Me and horses don't quite mix all that well either. I feel his trama!

Stina said...

Poor little fella. Reason #4566 to move to Utah--to help Cole love horses. That is enough reason alone to come back to us. I love that you're filming his trauma. Definitely a video he'll be showing his therapist when he talks about his "mommy issues."