I love when my children belly laugh. It makes my day! Here Cole is laughing at Bryce, who is slapping the broken keyboard at the office.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
One of my favorite things
Posted by Celeste Pearson at 10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
This makes me so so happy!! I love your kids!! I'm sorry Cole had such a rough time with the craziness of being in Utah. My kids are the same way. It's really fun to see him in his element. He's such a cute baby!!! I LOVE MY NEPHEWS!!!
And, I can't say it enough--I can't wait to see you again. AND...I thought we were going to keep on talking twice a day!! What happened since this week began?? :)
haha I love this! Soooo so cute! I can't wait to see you guys again in a few weeks!
How cute are they? I love that Bryce is playing along with Cole. His belly laugh is so contagious, it had me laughing!
I love belly laughs. It's contagious...oh dang it, Carissa already said that. But I love it anyway. The boys made me play it over and over and I laughed every time.
Post a Comment