Monday, May 11, 2009

They Take After Their Father...I Swear!

Here are some random pictures of my kids - they don't fall into a specific catergory to blog about, except to show that they are a bit quirky. (Just like their dad!!!) More often than not, Rix is wearing either my shoes or Bryan's shoes.
The boys got an art kit for Christmas, and Bryce only plays with the scissors. He loves to cut things! He just cuts and cuts...and eventually I have a floor covered with confetti. I have to keep the scissors away from him - he cut up his card he was sending to Grandma Pearson!

On Saturday, while trying to clean, Cole kept pulling clothes out of my pajama drawer and trying to put them on. He was determined! I helped him out, and even though he kept tripping on the long sleeve of the white shirt and the hem of the blue shirt, he kept them on until lunch.

Cole in his fashionable outfit.

I made a cake last week after dinner. While it baked, the boys bathed and got jammies on. The cake still wasn't cool enough to frost yet, so the boys set up camp in front of the oven, brining books to help pass the time. How patient they were!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Your kids are so cute, I can't wait to see Cole! I'm glad you had a good time at the zoo, you make me want to go to mine again - maybe even venture out with all 3 kids :)

Stina said...

I love the funny things kids do. Remember how we used to say that Jason, Cindy & Kevin turned out weird cause Roger was the older brother? Does that apply to you guys since Rix is the oldest brother? I can see him coming up with story time in front of the oven!

Carissa Poyfair said...

I love how they are camping out waiting for the cake. My kids are the same way with scissors. I have to vacuum every time!

Ana Lee said...

haha TOO cute! I love these pictures. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!