Carissa, Kelli, Lindsay, and my mom threw Jacob and me a baby shower in the beginning of July. It was so amazing! By the time you have your fourth child (and fourth boy!) the excitement of having a baby slowly wears off to other people, but to me (and my sisters and Lindsay and mom) Jacob was worth celebrating, and seriously, after three boys, I was in need of some new stuff for my new baby!
They worked so hard on getting the food together and the decorations. Thanks guys!!
I love food pictures! And I love food. Doesn't it look yummy??
Lizzy and Tessa at the shower. Tessa had a baby girl 5 weeks after Jacob was born. And yes, we've already arranged their marriage!
Jacob made an entrance at his own party
I got this diaper/wipe holder from Kelli. I use it all the time!
Diapers!!
Lindsay came and brought beautiful flowers for the tables.
My mom got Jacob this western plaid pearl button shirt. Something about my kids screams PEARL BUTTONS!!
Tessa made this diaper cake with a burp rag she made and socks. Loved it! It was really so cute.
On the weekend of July 24th we blessed Jacob at church. Bryan's parents came from Utah and so did Kevin and Kristen. It was so fun having them here to celerate the 24th of July and the blessing of Jacob! Kory and Ana Lee were here to for a wedding, so it all worked out perfectly!
Kristen getting some snuggle time in with Jacob.
Bryce taking a break from the heat in the shade. The Utah people brought some sun with them!
Kevin and Grandpa played horseshoes against Dave and Bryan. It's a very pioneer-ish game.
Rix also played horseshoes, but we had to make sure he played closer to the pin or his horseshoes went a little crazy. I'm pretty sure it hurts to get hit by a flying horseshoe!
Jacob's first smile on camera! It was super cute (and still is super cute!)
Papa holding Jake on his blessing day.
Lindsay, Kristen and me
And what's a Pearson photo session without a muscle shot??
Twinners!
Grandma Karen holding the Jacob we all know and love!
A Hjelm family picture! With Kelli's family in New Mexico and Kory's on Utah (for now!) who knows when we will get together again?


2 comments:
Ah I miss you guys so much. Thanks for a great trip! Your shower looks like it was so much fun with amazing food, and decorations.
Could you send me the family pic? I don't think I have that one on my camera. Glad you enjoyed the shower, and I love Jacob's smiley face picture, he's a lady killer!
Post a Comment