So my friend Jill sent this to me and I laughed so hard! Granted, I don't say most of these things yet, but I know I will and I clearly remember my mom telling my sisters and I these things. So rock on MOMS!!! And boys, you can listen to - listen to the part about your DNA - it is so true.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
The Mommy Song
Posted by Celeste Pearson at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That made me laugh so hard. It is so true, I think 90% of that was either what Mom said to us or what I've (already!) said to my kids. Good YouTube find!
Hey, even Jage was laughing. I want to learn that so every morning I can sing it to my kids so they know who's boss.
There are still some on there I haven't tried yet. But, without a doubt, there will be a time when I will say every single thing she has! I love being a mom!
that was amazing! best song ever!
Post a Comment